Sunday, July 24, 2011

Our Last Fishing Trip

This was our last fishing adventure on this stay in Tampa.  One happy fisherman just waiting to wet his hook!
Across the lake from me 
Oops!!  Caden must have got a hold of my camera :o) 


The next couple of pictures Caden took 

By this time, it was beginning to get dusk even though you can't tell it. 

The mosquito's and bugs were out in full force and we were getting ate up.  So, Dennis and I decided we were going back to the house.  We had just walked in the door when my phone rang.  I looked at Dennis and said, "I bet someone caught a fish!"  I was right!  Brett said that he was busy doing something when Caden hooked a big bass and reeled it in all by himself.  Here's the proof. 
Just look at that smile! 
Getting ready to throw back the BIG catch of the day 
Carefully putting it back in the water 
The fish splashed water all over him!  It was funny.  Here he's wiping water off his legs :o)
The sky was so pretty pink and I just loved how it looked with Brett standing there
Thus the end of another good day of fishing in Tampa with some mighty great fishermen!!

No comments: