Thursday, August 5, 2010

Some Very Exciting News For Us BUT

Howdy!! I was all excited to update my blog since it's been almost 1 month that I last was able to do that. We've been in the States for almost 1 month and today is the first that I've been online with my computer. This evening I took the time to download 513 pictures and when I tried to put three pictures on here it wouldn't work!! Yes, I'm not a happy camper as I have some very exciting pictures to share. So, I guess I'll just have to tell you the news for now :o( ) We had a new grandson born last Friday to Brett & Karissa. His name is Jordan and he's a little darling ~ what else would you expect me to say?? hehe!! So, since I can't get my pictures to load on here I'm going to go hold him. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow to post them if things will cooperate for me!! Check back!!

2 comments:

Aunt Vi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Best wishes McCoys!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thanks & I'll pass the congrats on to the Papa & Mama of the 'lil munchkin!!