Sunday, August 8, 2010

Arriving In Tampa ~ July 13th

We arrived in Tampa on Tuesday, July 13th. I had so much fun with my Little Man!!
He wanted to take us out behind their complex to a huge pond
He and Pap were feeding the turtles Kix cereal :o)

Never knew turtles liked cereal
I love this picture! Caden just walked up to Dennis and grabbed ahold of his leg and held on!!
Then he wanted to pose for me :o)
I thought this picture turned out really neat! I was taking the little stubs of wood sticking up and got a beautiful reflection of the pine trees overhead!!
Just a short while before the baby entered the world!!
See the rainbow?
So pretty!!
Caden found this tiny stone turtle laying on a stone in someones mulch. He picked it up and was petting and talking to it. What an imagination!!
Another pond area with water spraying up!
Pap telling Caden something.
Here comes Brett home from work!! What a handsome Airman!!
Dennis with Brett!!
We needed to make a Walmart run and somebody was so tired they laid down in the cart
Conked out for the night!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm enjoying your trip...

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Haha!! It was busy but fun!!