Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Parade of Lights

The Parade of Lights
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
Looking across the little bay area
 The following are pictures I took of some of the boats that were decorated so beautifully!  I know they turned out blurry.  For some reason,  I just couldn't find a good setting plus we were a little ways from them and they were moving when I snapped the pictures.
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
This was Santa's sleigh pulled by a Skidoo.  'Ole Santa was standing on the front of the sleigh whirling a lighted whip in the air.  It was really neat.  I think they won a prize!
 This is a package (what you can see of it)
 This boat was decorated with huge candycanes
 This was a tree
 And a blue tree.  I loved how it reflected in the water!
 This was on a giant boat.  It was so pretty with all the lights!!
 When the parade of boats was over we left thinking that was it for the night.  Were we ever surprised when we saw the fireworks starting to go up into the sky!  They were awesome!!

What a great fun filled evening!!

No comments: