Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back to Blogging

Wow!  I can't  believe it's almost a month since I posted anything on here!!  So much to do and so little time is my favorite saying :o)  Plus my laptop is on the blink AGAIN, so I downloaded my pictures (many, many, many) on this our desktop.  I don't hardly know where to start but being it's Christmas time in the city I guess that's the best place.  We had sooooooo many different activities to attend for our school and Church this month and I tried to capture most of it with the camera.  I'll probably do several post on these things!!  Here's just a sampling.

~     ~     ~     ~     ~
On December 4th, we went to a little town all it's own called Caymana Bay.  There are shops, restaurants, businesses, etc. there.  But on this particular evening they had what is known as The Parade of Lights.    I'll be posting more about that later.  This little village/town was so beautifully decorated.

This is looking down the main walkway
 Look at those BIG balls.  How about that snowman :o)
 There's a huge Christmas tree ahead
 It was a mass of people


 More pretty things

 There was a huge stage area here were they had some singers and a big choir from a local Church perform later in the evening

 And yes, it snows in Cayman!!  It was awesome to be in the snow and enjoying the 70 - 80 temps!!
 We ran into Bradley ~ a little boy from school
 One of the many fountain areas



2 comments:

Vi said...

Is this where I sat in the big pink chair?

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Yes, it is!!! You should see the decorations there. So pretty!!