Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Wow! Today is Good Friday already! Where is the time going? Here in Cayman, Good Friday is more of a holier, sacred day than Easter. It's just like a Sunday in that almost every business is closed. It's so holy to the people here that today we have a 10:00 am service with Communion served and this evening we have another service. Both times there's going to be a lot of music and of course, Dr. Brown is still here and he will be speaking. After the morning service, the Church has a mealed catered and we will all eat together. Well, maybe not actually together as there will probably be between 200 and 300 here. So, that means they open the folding doors between the cafeteria and the music room, prepare tables out on the pavilion and also on the deck behind the High School. What another busy day lies ahead! I hope to take a lot of pictures, but it seems I'm just not having time to blog much right now. I still have lots of pictures to put on here from when my sister was here! We'll see! Maybe this afternoon I can do some more. In the meantime, have a "Good Friday" and I hope you remember what happened many years ago on this day!!

No comments: