Wednesday, January 30, 2013

August's Company

I've had a lot of trouble posting on here, so I sort of gave up!  Just the other day I tried again and it's finally letting me do it!  YIPPEE!!!  But for some reason it is really, really slow.  I'm so far behind I don't know if I'll ever catch up :o)  After I finished posting our pictures from our trip to the States this summer, so many other things were happening and then it was Christmas time.  So, I'm going to try to start off from back in August as for time to time I like to look back at my blog for memories sake.  Something's I won't have the date for :o(
~      ~     ~     ~     ~
The day after we got back to Cayman at the beginning of August after visiting up in the States for several weeks my oldest nephew, Michael, flew down to see us.    
 It was right after a storm had gone through several hundred miles south of us and the Sea was pretty rough!  If you click on the picture to enlarge it you may see how the Sea tore up the dock as there are some slats missing in it.
 We were up by the Sea across from the Turtle Farm here.  In the parking lot were lots of white rental vehicles.  It was funny!
Here an older Caymanian man was fishing.  See the red fish?  It was a Snapper.
We spent some much time down by the Sea.
There were some guys out there on the rough Sea's riding a Jet Ski!  And no, I didn't go on it!!
The only time the Sea crashes on the coast like this is from a storm!
Finally, the Jet Ski upset and threw him into the Sea
Standing up riding!!  They were crazy!!!
 

No comments: